My green photography business philosophy is a reflection of my life experience and my desire to conserve the spectacular places on Earth that I enjoy. I tread as lightly as I can with the following:
- I use 100% post-consumer recycled paper for all of my printed materials.
- While clients can print photos using printing services of their choice, I use and recommend Bayphoto.com, which is a green certified business.
- I donate a percentage of my annual earnings to the Nature Conservancy.
- I use rechargeable batteries in all of my camera equipment.
- I use online Web galleries for my clients to proof their photo session.
- I drive a hybrid vehicle so that I can get to my photo shoots emitting low levels of emissions.
- I donate out-dated camera equipment to local schools.